Subscription RatesBenefits of MembershipApplying For/Renewing Your Membership
Benefits of Membership
- The Society provides a varied programme of events, including lectures, recitals and films, group discussions.
- A community of people who are knowledgeable in many aspects of the works of Richard Wagner and are keen to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Friendly and lively discussions are a feature of our meetings which always include refreshments.
- Wagner’s birthday, 22nd May, is celebrated with a dinner or luncheon each year.
- Regular issues of our newsletter, “Wagner News” the aim of which is to serve as a source of information about proposed Wagner productions in Australia and around the world, and to provide a forum for discussion and opinion from members.
- Access to tickets for the Bayreuth Festival.
- Access to the full range of Web Site facilities including the most recent edition of “Wagner News” which is available for online viewing and download.
Applying For/Renewing Your Membership
- The current membership term for a 1-year membership is 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- If you join today for 1 year, your membership term will be from today to 30 June 2020.
- The current membership term for a 3-year membership is 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2022.
- If you join today for 3 years, your membership term will be from today to 30 June 2022.
- There is no need to login to the web site with your web site username and password to submit a membership application or renewal.
- You CAN pay for your online membership application or renewal using your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- We can ONLY accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments online via this web site.
- We CANNOT accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments by phone, by email, by post or in person.
- If you DO NOT wish to pay online, you can download and print a membership application/renewal form and pay by Cheque or Money Order (AUD only).
- You can view the Rules of the Society here: The Richard Wagner Society Rules
- If you have any questions about membership of the Society, you can contact the Secretary here: Contact the Secretary
- If you need help with other payment options, you can contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
207 total views, 1 views today