Click here to find out about our membership subscription rates
Benefits of Membership
Click here to learn about the benefits of membership
- The Society provides a varied programme of events, including lectures, recitals and films, group discussions.
- A community of people who are knowledgeable in many aspects of the works of Richard Wagner and are keen to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Friendly and lively discussions are a feature of our meetings which always include refreshments.
- Wagner’s birthday, 22nd May, is celebrated with a dinner or luncheon each year.
- Regular issues of our newsletter, “Wagner News” the aim of which is to serve as a source of information about proposed Wagner productions in Australia and around the world, and to provide a forum for discussion and opinion from members.
- Access to tickets for the Bayreuth Festival: Bayreuth Festival
- Access to the full range of Web Site facilities including the most recent edition of “Wagner News” which is available for online viewing and download.
Applying For/Renewing Your Membership
Click here to read about how to apply for/renew your membership
- The current membership term is 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018.
- If you join today, your membership term will be from today to 30 June 2018.
- There is no need to logon to the web site with your web site username and password to submit a membership application or renewal.
- You CAN pay for your online membership application or renewal using your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- We can ONLY accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments online via this web site.
- We CANNOT accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments by phone, by email, by post or in person.
- You DON’T need to have a PayPal account to use your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- If you DO have a PayPal account, you can use your PayPal account balance, your Bank account, your Credit Card or Debit Card as the source of funds for your payment.
- If you DO NOT wish to pay online, you can download and print a membership application/renewal form and pay by Cheque or Money Order (AUD only).
- You can view the Rules of the Society here: The Richard Wagner Society Rules
- If you have any questions about membership of the Society, you can contact the Secretary here: Contact the Secretary
- If you need help with other payment options, you can contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
Last updated on: 16th April, 2017
519total visits,2visits today