- Your membership of the Richard Wagner Society Inc. expires at the end of the membership year, i.e. on 30 June.
- If you renew your membership before 30 June, your new membership period starts on 1 July.
- If you have not renewed your membership by 30 June, your membership becomes Overdue and you will have a 3-month period of grace, i.e. from 1 July to 30 September, where you will still receive the benefits of membership including receiving the FOCIS newsletter.
- If you renew your membership during this period, i.e. by 30 September, your new membership period will start from 1 July.
- If you have not renewed your membership by 30 September, your membership becomes Lapsed and you will no longer receive any benefits of membership.
If you have any questions about membership of the Society, you can contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
Posted in: Membership
375total visits,1visits today